On Jan 26, 2008 10:16 AM, Omer Zak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >From a brief glance at the gccxml Web site, the project looks to be
> relatively unmaintained (at least).  The most recent release was at
> 2004.
>                                       --- Omer

Well, I have not used it myself, but Py++/pygccxml, (
http://www.language-binding.net/ )
which does use it (last I heard at least), have updates to the SF svn
repo dated 30 minutes ago.

So I guess Roman Yakovenko should be able to give you a more uptodate
feedback if you seriously consider using it.

   AA