On Thursday 28 February 2008, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> Is there a page with instructions for subscription to this mailing list?

> How about archives?

It also lists archives.

> Any chance of standard mailing list headers?

I talked about it with the list admins a while ago. Linux-IL provides
an "X-list: linux-il" MIME header which is non-standard, but KMail supports
if you enter the header manually. A better option would be to implement the
Mailman (or at least the Ezmlm) standard headers. But I don't know how much
progress was made to do that.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish