Well, I played a bit with it a bit more. I managed to install it with
the IPP (http://servername:631/printer/ etc....), but that has caused
my Windows Print spooler service to bump 99% CPU usage (I checked,
nothing is in C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\PRINTERS).

So, I'm going to put the printer connected to a windows machine and
share Linux with it. This at least will give me the functionality that
the Linux driver doesn't have (setting the buttons, voice-answering,
faxes etc..)

Thanks for the help!
Hetz

--
Skepticism is the lazy person's default position.
my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org