On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 5:46 AM, Gilboa Davara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 3/25/08, Maxim Veksler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  [snip]
>
> >  I can verify this is an ISP issue, because :

There used to a way to create an ad-hoc ADSL connection to Bezeq, and
select an ISP from a web page. I can't recall the procedure, but this
a very usful way to check for local misconfiguration claims by the
ISP.

My two recent favorites from an ISP support tech:
1. You can have dhcp on you cable connection, it requires an
electronic chip installed in the computer.
2. Remove all antivirus and firewalling and connect to the internet.....