Daniel,

I already asked you in the past not to send these kind of mails to this
list. This list isn't an ad in the newspaper - you should write the
specifics for each job you offer (employer, needed knowledge, place of
work and such).

I'm sorry to tell you that this advertising method in general, and
specifically to this list is doing a bad service for you - you look like
a novice.

( to the list: As I referred him to the list a long time ago, I feel
somewhat guilty about this spam... sorry )

--
Lior Kaplan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]