On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 10:16:40AM +0200, Cyril SCETBON wrote:
> I would like to download video (for example
> http://www.reshet.tv/video.aspx?video_id=15898) to see it later when my
> internet connection will be down.
>
> Any idea how to do it ?

It's a castup video which AFAIK can only be played online using I.E.
I can't even get it to play on Windows with FireFox. It plays fine
using I.E. 7. under Windows.

If someone does tell you how to play them under Linux or save the file
please post the results.

Thanks, Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel [EMAIL PROTECTED]  N3OWJ/4X1GM