My E-mail address somehow found its way into the reservoir of E-mail
addresses used by some spambots for forging the From: line in E-mail
messages.

The consequence is that during recent days I have been flooded with
bounce messages from mailer-daemon and postmaster of various domains,
which bounced back spam messages whose delivery to the final destination
failed.

My practice so far has been to filter spam messages into a "junk" folder
and manually inspect&delete them, so that I can catch any false
positives.
However, given the flood of the bounce messages spam, I'll need to
automatically get rid of them.

Fortunately, almost all of the messages which I want to automatically
delete seem to match the rule that the original message has a "From:"
line with my E-mail address but with another name.

The question is - is it possible and how to configure SpamAssasin and/or
Evolution (my E-mail client) to reject those messages (or file them in a
"junk2" folder, for rapid deletion)?

                                      Thanks,
                                           --- Omer

--
MS-Windows is the Pal-Kal of the PC world.

I may be affiliated in any way.