Thanks, I installed dmidecode and ran the command, plus checked the
whole output.

About the mac address, I know ifconfig. I wanted to know the Mac
address of the motherboard. Also, I am more interested in mac address
of the usb ports, firewire.

This is the information I got for the motherboard:

Handle 0x0002, DMI type 2, 8 bytes
Base Board Information
        Manufacturer: Uniwill
        Product Name: 255/259 Series