On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 12:47 +0300, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Here's a new article, fresh off the electronic press:
> >
> > http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/high-quality-software/
> >
> > It's available as HTML to read online, PDF (but please don't print it) and
> > DocBook/XML. The Licence is CC-by-2.5 (or later).
> >
> If it's CC-by-2.5, then why not print it?

To save some precious natural CO2 disposal units?
Because the article is still in flux and you had better wait 3 months
until it stabilizes before printing it on parchment?

                                         --- Omer

--
"Kosher" Cellphones (cellphones with blocked SMS, video and Internet)
are menace to the deaf.  They must be outlawed!

I may be affiliated in any way.