Hi,

I wonder if someone here can help me. My customers and I have been experiencing extremely poor quality on our VoIP lines to the US lately. i am trying to track down the problem, and wonder if someone could do me a favor...

I would like to install asterisk on a colocated linux box here in Israel to test an IAX trunk to the US. My company was supposed to colocate a server here in Israel some time ago, but due to circumstances beyond our control the situation became rather complicated and it hasn't happened yet. If this test proves that we can get a clean trunk between here and our Asterisk servers in the US, I can force the issue and make it happen, but I really need to prove my point first.

This install would not be used for commercial traffic, only to test a dedicated trunk to the US, and I would register one device to it on this end. I only need to run it for a few days to a week at the most.

Thanks in advance,

--sambo