Is there a package of some sort that checks your keys to see if they
are vulnerable?

Since the list of vulnerable keys is known, it should not be too difficult
to write a program which scans your authorized keys file(s) looking for them.

Hopefully someone has already and made it available.

I'm not looking for something that tries to ssh to a user using the
keys, I want an authorized key scanner I can run on my computer.

Thanks,

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel [EMAIL PROTECTED]  N3OWJ/4X1GM