From: Lev Olshvang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Corrupted stack - Why Ubuntu 7.10 does not have libsafe; does not show errors in ?
To: "linux-il" <linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>
Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 4:47 PM
Hi people,

I am fighting with stack corruption problem in my
appilcation

I wanted to use libsafe , but debian/ubuntu packages are
not accessible,
so I built libsafe manually from source tar distribution

And now, I see from trace ouput that altough my calls  are
indeed intercepted in preloaded libsafe functions, no errors are
shown neither in stderr, nor in /var/log/secure

Any advises are heartly welcomed>

Toda,
L.