Hello,

I'm struggling with LinuxVirtualServer to setup two servers which
should act both as ldirectors and realservers at the same time.

I think the main cause for my troubles might be that the two servers
are connected through the same Virtual Rack (same VLAN, hosted at
ThePlanet), and can be assigned to the serve addresses from the same
subnet, but right now they are configured with primary address from
separate subnets on their eth0.

Is anyone here willing to step up and help me troubleshoot this?

I'm asking this broadly before I plunge into 1-2 hours of writing a
detailed description of my problem while no one is going to know what
I'm talking about anyway.

Thanks,

--Amos