Hi,

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Arie Skliarouk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I am trying to set up CallerID for asterisk on Digium 100P card, but so
>> far,
>> > every time there is incoming call, there is following warning in
>> > /var/log/asterisk/messages:
>> > [May 25 19:10:59] WARNING[1041] chan_zap.c: CallerID returned with error
>> on
>> > channel 'Zap/1-1'

Turns out these were for cases when there is no actual CallerID was
available.
For calls with CallerID, these did got logged in
/var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv

If you trying to debug it using [default] dialplan, remember to stick delay
of one second before printing out the CallerID, as follows:

[default]
exten => s,1,Verbose(Incoming call)
exten => s,2,Verbose(${CALLERID(num)})
exten => s,3,System(/bin/echo -e "'Incoming Call From: ${CALLERID(num)}'" >>
/tmp/abc )

Now, I am going to write a script that will do search on household
phonebook, retrieve owner name of the phone and would say it on the speakers
(which are always on) using some speech engine.

Thanks to all who tried to help!

--
Arie