A friend of mine is moving abroad, and wanted to keep in cheap contact
with his friends and fanily in Israel. He tried talking me into
installing Asterisk at my home for him to be able to do that, but I
don't want to diving into the maintenance of more equipment and software
(though he was more than willing to donate all the hardware needed,
etc). Question is, if there's an Israeli company that provides Packet8
or Vonage-like service with an Israeli local line and number?

or maybe one of you who would be willing to accept his equipment to host
a PBX for such uses, in exchange for using it yourself as well?

--
Unplanned pregnancy
Ira Abramov