Hi,

Debian - I assume others as well - has the capabilities to install and
redirect everything to an SSH connection.

You will need however to create a custom installation kit as you need to
pre-configure the network and ssh to run.

I used this guide:
http://www.underhanded.org/papers/debian-conversion/remotedeb.html (its a bit
out of date - but it worked well when I used it :))

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO

"Know that you are safe."

Beyond Security Finalist for the "Red Herring 100 Global" Awards 2007