Hi!

On Thursday 03 July 2008, Aharon Schkolnik wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am looking for the source for  /lib/libtermcap.so.2.0.8 which comes from
> rpm libtermcap-2.0.8-35.
>
> Everything I have found so far points me to sunsite, but I can not find the
> sources there.

As a fallback, you can unpack the .src.rpm (using rpm -Uvh) or see:

http://svn.mandriva.com/svn/packages/cooker/libtermcap/current/SOURCES/

Note that RedHat may have some downstream patches.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

> I have also seen references to
>
> Homepage:   ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/GCC/
>
> but it doesn't seem to be there either.

> Does anyone know where I can find the sources ?
>
> TIA

Original Riddles - http://www.shlomifish.org/puzzles/

The bad thing about hardware is that it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
The good thing about software is that it's consistent: it always does not
work, and it always does not work in exactly the same way.