Example:

  From: "eliott feargus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  (where "eliott feargus" could be anything except for "Omer Zak"
  case independent)

My PC has spamassassin version 3.2.3 installed (as part of the Debian
Etch set up), but it seems not to be trained to filter such E-mail.

Can anyone advise me how to instruct the E-mail delivery system to use
also this filtering criteria?

Thanks,

--- Omer

--
Every good master plan involves building a time machine.  Moshe Zadka

I may be affiliated in any way.