If I use DHCP, how do I determine (after the fact) which DNS servers am
I actually using?
This information is available in /var/log/everything/current (at least
in my Debian Etch installation).
However, it would be nice to know also which command/s can be used to
query for all information retrieved by means of DHCP (besides the IP
address assigned to me, available from /sbin/ifconfig).

                                           --- Omer

--
One does not make peace with enemies.  One makes peace with former
enemies.

I may be affiliated in any way.