+1

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008, Lior Kesos wrote:

Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:39:35 +0300
From: Lior Kesos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Omer Zak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: linux-il <linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Article in "Yediot Petah Tikva" from today

Hi Omer,
My (calculated) guess is that the kudos should go to Nadav Kavalerchick
which is working within the petach-tikva education system.
I know he has swept people from within the system (I think I talked to his
boss once) with the OSS way.
Nadav is a strong promoter of wikis and OSS crms like joomla and drupal and
especially moodle.
I think he was one of the first people that translated the hebrew version of
drupal in the ancient days..,
I have to say that Nadav is my vote for the hamakor prize winners (although
he's not a candidate :) ).

Lior