Hi,

> Have a look at: http://hyppo.com/asterisk/

The patch on the web page is for asterisk 1.2.13 and 1.2.14, whereas
the currently packaged in debian is asterisk-1.4.21.2.

I tried to apply the patch to version 1.4.21.2 of asterisk, but the
compiled version was not able to send the SMSes.

There is Bezeq-related bug report
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=2708
Upon closer inspection, I found that the patch was not present in
version 1.4.21.2. Applying the (tiny) patch did not helped either.

Find attached the script (RunMe.sh) and couple of files I use to test
SMS sending.

And I am not able to receive SMSes as well.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

PS. I find it hard to believe that nobody in Israel uses SMS sending
or receiving from Digium card using asterisk.

--
Arie