Here are the highlights:
 * An intrusion into some servers was detected.
 * The packages and signing keys were not affected.
 * They intend to change package signing keys as an
   extra precaution.
 * The forced reinstall was used as an opportunity
   for upgrade of many services on all servers.
 * There are no details about the break in cause.
 * Some servers at Red Hat were broken at the same time
   (Red Hat issued a separate announcement).

More details in:
 http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-August/msg00012.html

I hope they publish the exact break in route so we can evaluate
the security implications.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.actcom.co.il/~oron
Real programmers confuse halloween and christmas because OCT 31 = DEC 25.