Hi Erez,

Webmin is 'dead' it became 'oldstable' under debian.

I do not know why.

But happily enough the guys built their own deb, which you can use:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/webadmin/webmin_1.430_all.deb

I know its more 'maintained', and since webmin is mainly scripts, there is no
dangers of conflicts

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO

"Know that you are safe."

Beyond Security Finalist for the "Red Herring 100 Global" Awards 2007