Hi friends,

I need help with somebody with shell access.  I need to upload a whole
database from files, and then create a mysql dump of the entire
database.  Anybody can help?

Thanks a lot,

Uri Evenhen More (Ore)
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog: http://usnblog.blogspot.com/

Now working on version l.l of the pie - defined as o/o or olo or lol.
I discovered the number of dots is very important - l..l is not equal
to l.l; and l is not equal to l.  I am working on dividing your
numbers and numbering your primes.  it's very complicated, since every
number can be considered prime, not prime, integer and irrational.
remember there is at least one more root to every equation than what
you previously thought, for example there are at least pie square
roots of the number pie.

Update: opened a new blog at http://usnblog.blogspot.com/ , will move
it later maybe.  My HTTP websites at speedy.net are still not working.

[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]