Hi All

My deepest and sincere apologies to anyone who posted to the list in the last two weeks and got my vacation message; being adventurous I decided to set this up using Plesk, assuming it would have the necessary rules to ensure only relevant people got the message... besides annoying list messages, I probably replied to some 10,000 spam messages too, and for this I humbly apologize (well, to the list, not to the spammers). In future I'll stick to trusted procmail recipes.

Regards

Gadi

P.S. To those that sent me personal messages, thanks for letting me know about the problem.. forgive the lack of personal replies, I'm simply a good few hundred emails behind still.

--
Gadi Cohen aka Kinslayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> www.wastelands.net
Freelance admin/coding/design HABONIM DROR linux/fantasy enthusiast