Hi Hetz, other list members,
From my vantage point on the market, it looks like we are in for a long
period of declining job opportunities and declining income. The VC's are calling this a "nuclear winter".
Best wishes,

  - yba

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:03:05 +0200
From: Hetz Ben Hamo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: linux-il <linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>
Subject: looking for job

Hi,

Funny thing: Yesterday I wrote a mail here about a colleague of mine
who was fired from my work, and today I found out that I was fired too
(they call it "cut backs").

So, if you know anyone who's looking for a Linux sys-admin, please contact me.

Thank you,
Hetz Ben-Hamo

--
  EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
      - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -