Thanks, Shlomi Fish and Boaz Rymland, for forwarding me the sought for
E-mail message!

Turns out that the E-mail message was in the PHP-IL mailing list.

On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 12:13 +0200, Omer Zak wrote:
> If anyone has a copy of the message, can he/she forward it to me
> personally?
                                       --- Omer

--
Vote in the municipal elections today!
Not voting means voting for the candidate whom you hate the most!

I may be affiliated in any way.