From: Omer Zak <w...@zak.co.il>
Subject: Re: PAC 207 Webcam
To: "linux-il" <linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>
Date: Saturday, 31 January, 2009, 11:45 PM

Hello Moshe,
1. What are the symptoms when you try to use this Webcam?
2. What graphic card is in your PC (I had problems with other
   gspca-supported Webcams in a PC with nVidia GeForce FX 5200).

                                                --- Omer

--
My Commodore 64 is suffering from slowness and insufficiency of memory;
and its display device is grievously short of pixels.  Can anyone help?

I may be affiliated in any way.