Hi,

We have a few "shared" folders in our Cyrus mail server.

These "shared" folders do not have a real user behind them, rather more than
one opens them (via Other Users option).

As such no one filters their incoming emails for spam.

Some background our setup, we use:
1) Postfix for SMTP
2) Procmail for processing of emails
3) Cyrus for IMAP (mail storage)

I wondered if anyone has setup something of this sorts - I couldn't find a
distinctive guide on the Internet on how to do it:
1) Bogofilter any incoming mail to this folder
2) Allow training (ham and spam) of this bogofilter via two folders that will
include spam emails - or via forwarding as an attachment to two email
addresses - whichever is better for bogofilter - I am not sure which

Thank you for the attention.

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO

"Know that you are safe."

Beyond Security Finalist for the "Red Herring 100 Global" Awards 2007