On Sun, Feb 08, 2009 at 05:55:09PM +0200, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

The last time the matter was seriously discussed (i.e. - before this time) the matter was put to a vote, and this (the current settings) came out as the preferred solution by the list members.

How long ago was that? After all the official "owner" of this list, Harvey
Stein, long ago (2001?) went back to New York, and has abandoned this list.

I assume since then, someone else has taken over ownership, but I've never
been sure whom.

Personally, I have no objection to putting the matter up for a vote again.

In the grand tradition of the Internet, "me too".

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel g...@mendelson.com  N3OWJ/4X1GM