On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 01:15:37PM +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
Imaginary chocolate. The daughter did the imaginary mixing and
imaginary baking, to be honest.

Sounds, good, although I prefer real ones. :-)

More importantly, where did you buy it?

http://www.logicpc.co.il/heb/itdetail.aspx?icom=13139

Ok, thanks.

Actually, a week after I bought the thing we changed from Hot cables
to Bezeq ADSL which includes a wireless modem/router so the only
benefit I get from the D-Link is the print server. If someone in Haifa
wants to save 50 NIS I'll let it go for 250 NIS. I haven't touched the
firmware yet (still D-Link original) as it fits my needs.

I'd go for it but I'm in Jerusalem. Anyone on the list willing to
deliver it?

Thanks,

Geoff.
--