On Tuesday 17 February 2009 13:17:35 Erez D wrote:
> hi
>
> After a Few Years of receiving TV via satellite from many parts of the
> world, (using linux of course)
> I was think of giving a presentation of "sattelite TV and linux"
>
> do you think people will be interested ?

We'd be interested to host you on the Tel Aviv Open Source Club (
http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/ ). We meet on Sundays, 18:30 (possibly later if
the presentation is short) in Tel Aviv University.

Please contact me in private if you'd like to schedule a date for the
presentation.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish
> erez.

Rethinking CPAN - http://xrl.us/bjn7p

<mauke>    I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to
           achieve?
<PerlJam>  mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
           the last thing standing in my way! ;)