On Friday 27 February 2009 00:25:56 sara fink wrote:
> Moshe, as Shlomi mentioned, you indeed have a permission problem. Add
> yourself to camera group. in /etc/group you will find camera. There you
> need to add yourself. Please post the output of the command groups.

I don't know if the group is called "camera" or not. That's why I suggested
"strace -e open". In any case, after he adds himself he needs to reboot or run
the "newgrp" command as root. This will update the kernel's group database.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Funny Anti-Terrorism Story - http://xrl.us/bjn7t

<mauke>    I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to
           achieve?
<PerlJam>  mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
           the last thing standing in my way! ;)