David,

Unlike what Yotam is saying, I would advise the opposite.

We have moved our whole company, as well as the accounting person (which uses
חשבשבת under VirtualBox) to Linux - Ubuntu.

I have to say several things works good and flawlessly, VPN and Drivers.

Yes those pesky drivers, Windows says it knows everything, but plug in an HP
DeskJet 1120 and you are asked to download 300MB driver package to make it
work, while Ubuntu doesn't even ask you to install anything.

If your plan is to move people to Linux be prepared for harsh times and
complaints mainly on:
1) Office did that or this
2) Outlook did that or this
3) Why doesn't site X or Y work

Beside that the maintenace requirement for Linux is much lower than Windows -
especially in regard to Security (No need for antivirus or installation of
pesky security fixes) - and if you stick to LTS (Long Term Service) versions
of Ubuntu, there isn't much to upgrade/update ...

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO

"Know that you are safe."