Hi all!

This is a last-day reminder that we meet tomorrow (or probably today - 08-
March-2009 in any case) at 18:30. More information can be found below.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

On Sunday 01 March 2009 13:35:14 Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> The Tel Aviv Open Source Club will host a talk by Erez Doron about "Private
> Satellite Television in Linux" - on 08-March-2009.
>
> The meeting will take place at Tel Aviv University, at the Schreiber
> Maths&CS building, room 008 on 18:30. So mark your calendars. For more
> information can be found at:
>
> * http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/
>
> * http://wiki.osdc.org.il/index.php/Tel_Aviv_Meeting_on_08_March_2009
>
> With any other problems, feel free to contact me:
>
> http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/
>
> We are always looking for presentations on interesting topics. If you have
> an interesting idea for a talk, feel free to contact us and we'll
> co-ordinate a date.
>
> Regards,
>
>       Shlomi Fish

My Aphorisms - http://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html

<mauke>    I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to
           achieve?
<PerlJam>  mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
           the last thing standing in my way! ;)