From: Lev Olshvang <l...@vboxcomm.com>
Subject: kchmviewer problem - correct contents page , but any other page are
inaccessible
To: "linux-il" <linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>
Date: Wednesday, 11 March, 2009, 8:20 PM

Hi all,

I am trying to open .chm book and kchmviewer correctly displays contents page
but  then produces  the  following error:

/An error occurred while loading ms-its:/tmp/kde-ttt/arklouxQz/Learning
JavaScript, 2nd Edition.chm::/Cover.html:
The file or folder ms-its:/tmp/kde-tt/arklouxQz/Learning JavaScript, 2nd
Edition.chm::/Cover.html does not exist/.

The length of the archive seems normal, and I succesfully made file export to
of the book to html files using kchmviewr file operations menu.

How to make this book normal ???

ThanX
L.