Oh - and the prices are (of course) in Israeli Shekels...

On Apr 14, 2009, at 2:57 PM, Marc Volovic wrote:

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears.
I come to bury Swiftouch, not to praise it
The nonsense that men do lives after them
The good is oft interred with their bones
So let it be with Swiftouch. Some noble friends
Hath told you Swiftouch was ambitious,
If it were so, it was a grievous fault
And grievously hath Swiftouch answered it.

To sum - we're shutting down. This is the sale of our stuff. If you know anyone who needs/wants this stuff, please help.

Item
Quantity
Unit Price
DGP306 SIP IP Phone
5
300
HP/Compaq dc7100 SFF (P4 2.4GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB disk)
3
1,000
IBM Intellistation M (2xP3 CPU, 1GB RAM, HW RAID controller, multiple SCSI disks)
2
1,000
IBM Netfinity 6000R (3xXeon CPU, 3GB RAM, HW RAID, 6*18GB SCSI disks)
1
1,000
Sun Ultra 30 (1 CPU, 1GB RAM, 2 SCSI 18GB disks)
1
500
Compaq DL360 (2*Xeon 2.6GHz, 4GB RAM, HW RAID, 2*147GB SCSI disks)
1
4,000
Compaq ML350 (2*P3, 1GB RAM, HW RAIDx2, 2x18GB SCSI disk, 4*250GB SATA disks)
1
1,500
IBM x31 laptop
1