I am having a problem with OpenOffice installed on Ubuntu 8.04. Everything runs fine but I cannot get the language directionality buttons to show on the tool bar. And without them on the tool bar there doesn't seem to be any way to assign directionality. This is a problem both in OO 2.4 and OO 3.0. The buttons are listed in the Visible Buttons drop down but trying to select them doesn't do anything.

I don't have this problem when running OO 3.0 on a Windows box.

Anyone know how to fix this problem? This is the machine my kids use and they do most of their writing in Hebrew so this is very frustrating.

Thanks,

--
David Suna
da...@davidsconsultants.com