Aharon Schkolnik wrote:
On Tuesday 05 May 2009, Aharon Schkolnik wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 May 2009, Oren Held wrote:
> > On Tuesday 05 May 2009 22:28:46 Aharon Schkolnik wrote:
> > > I have sent a message to the list twice today, and as far as I can
> > > tell it has not gotten through.
> > >
> > > Has anyone seen a meassage from me on the list today ?
> >
> > You can simply check in here:
> > http://mailman.cs.huji.ac.il/pipermail/linux-il/
>
> Thanks for the tip.
>
> Nothing I sent earlier is there.

My message has a jpg attachment. Could the list be filtering messages with attachments ?
What I have is this:
following mailing list posting:

    List:    Linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il
    From:    aschkol...@gmail.com
    Subject: Re: Bank Leumi site finally works from Linux
    Reason:  Message body is too big: 104211 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

So, sorry, it will not be approved. Put your JPG somewhere and post a link to it.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.