--- On Wed, 5/6/09, Arie Skliarouk <sklia...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Eventually I did not went with 018, as they have the
> ugliest support I ever seen - they don't reply on
> emails. I asked twice from them to send oraat keva blank,
> and got nothing.
> The broken "שלך" button on "צור
> קשר" page (under firefox) did not help either:
>

> http://www.018.co.il/contactus.asp

I would say that is a general trend in Israel. I have more examples. Either no
email address is published, or that you can't make a progress solely by email.

> Now I am looking in direction of 012 and have couple of
> questions to actual users of theirs voip service with Linux
> (if there are any):
>
> http://www.012.net.il/sales.aspx?docID=8639&FolderID=1005&lang=he&tabn=0
> Does the line management site (http://072web.net) works from
> firefox?

The interface has 2 parts: one that control the more static settings, and the
other control the more RT ones. Not sure about the former. The later doesn't.
Note the static and RT are from an ordinary user perspective.

> Do they provide SIP credentials, or are these hidden in
> the hw sip adapter they provide?

Even though I don't know what SIP credentials are, I am pretty sure they are
hidden.

> Can Asterisk be used with the service?

Probably not, unless you are looking to connect Asterisk in the same way that
you would connect it to a Bezeq line.

> Thank you in advance!

Rumor is that 074 now offers 3 months, no commitment, free ISP + land phone
services.