Hi, list,

I am trying unsuccessfully to assign both "CTRL" keys to switch language.
I am using Fedora with Gnome 2.22.1. I have two languages : US english
and hebrew.

When I go to "keyboard preferences->Layouts->Layouts Options->Layout Switching"
(By right clicking on the language indicator and navigating there)
I get many options for setting keyboard keys for switching between languages.
When I chose Alt+caps it work. When I chose "Both ctrl keys together"
it doesn't
work. Any idea why ? I looked at
System->Preferences->Personal->Keyboard shortcuts
and could not find any "Both ctrl" shortcut (nor in the terminal
Keyboard shortcuts).
Any idea?

rgs,
RG