On 20/05/2009, at 14:07, geoffrey mendelson wrote:

Olehphone, www.olehphone.com is not technicaly an Israeli SIP provider, but their service to Israel is pretty good. [...] Sammy Ominsky who is on this list (and lives in Israel) is Olehphone's CTO and may be able to help you.

Thanks for the plug, but I don't think we're what he would consider "cheap". Unlimited calling to the US and Israel would be $31/month, with a DID in either the US or Israel (077 or 072). That's fine for a landline replacement, or if he's staying abroad, but for occasional use from a wifi phone, it's more than I'd want to pay.

--sambo