2009/6/2 Alexander Indenbaum <alexander.indenb...@gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> This is off topic, still probably crowd here has relevant experience, so ...
>
> I'm considering bringing Sony laptop from US. My main concerns are:
> 1. Engraving Hebrew on keyboard

I got sets of stickers sent to me from Israel and they work great on
my keyboards (both white on black and vice-versa).

So far, about 6 months of not very heavy use and the stickers are as
good as new - you can hardly tell that there are stickers on the keys.
I think they were bought at Bug but I don't have a package for
reference.

An engraving would probably last longer, in the very long run...

--Amos