Oh, those fonts are unicode, and I can assure you that they do have
Hebrew fonts. I use Arial from this download all the times on browser
and many other applications (pidgin etc..)..

You can also copy the TTF files from your Vista or XP install and use
ttmkfdir so your X can recognize those fonts. It should be in your
c:\windows\fonts or something (look for TTF type files).

Hetz

--
Skepticism is the lazy person's default position.
my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org