Hello,

I'm looking for a FOSS based tool to manage multiple email groups with the
ability to send mass email to people who register for it (that is, not a
spam but rather something closer to a malling list).

The thing is, that it should contain support for generating using web based
app email  HTML and text based messages.

Does anyone here know of a good tool that does this sort of things ?

Please note that I have tried Dada and it contains a lot more then what I
need, and it's not that trivial to remove things from it.

Thanks,
Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/