I am actually using Bank Hapoalim with Linux without any real problems. The
biggest problem is that some text is reversed sometimes (very old issue),
which can be solved easily by changing page encoding.

When I asked them about Linux support they said they are supporting both
Windows and Mac, and that the reverse problem occurs only on Linux which is
unsupported. I tried few times to simulate the reversing problem on Windows
and tried to fix it on Linux by changing the User Agent string, no luck so
far.

I've recently written about that. If you can help - you're welcome.
http://tomercohen.com/2009/06/06/?p=597

2009/7/8 Dan Bar Dov <bar...@gmail.com>

> I just got off the phone, talking with Bank Hapoalim support.
>
> I got a very clear message - "We do not support Linux. We support only
> Windows XP and Vista.."
>
> Just to make sure I asked, so you support Firefox & explorer, but only on
> Microsoft operating systems?
> The answer was a solid yes.
>
> Is anyone accessing Hapoalim from Linux? When I try, I get logged out due
> to "inactivity" every 10 seconds.
>
> Is dictating the vendor of the OS I need to use in order to access internet
> services even legal?
>
> Dan

Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com