On Tuesday 18 August 2009, Dave Stav wrote:
> Dear list members,
>
> We are looking for a webmail application that has good support in Hebrew
> messages (encoding and ltr/rtl).
>
> So far, it seems to me that roundcube-webmail is the best candidate, but
> also considering:
>
> Open WebMail
> IMP
> SquirrelMail
> roundcube
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

I'm curious to see what experience do other people in the list has.
roundcube is indeed very nice, and close to zero configuration, but it is a
bit buggy, and know for vulnerabilities.
I am now trying IMP (+DIMP/MIMP), it looks good too, but much more difficult
to configure, and much less shiny.
There are no problems with encoding (I found some in IMP, but I think they
are configuration, not bugs), and none has good RTL support like I have on
my kmail-3.5.

--
yuval