I have an HP printer/fax/scanner here. Nice piece of HW. I connected it to the
wireless network, and under Windows it's a charm.

Under linux, I can print to it from the network. They have this nice web
interface from which you you can scan, I did not manage to get the scanner
working directly with the OS. I am not able to "print to fax" from linux.

Under Windows you have this option to stick a sdcard to the machine, and it
will send it to your computer. Again, don't know how it works under linux.

So... yes, the very basic things work under HP. However, this machine can do
SO MUCH MORE, and using it under linux seems like a waste for me.