On Jan 20, 2010, at 7:15 AM, shimi wrote:

The Google Cache works for me. Check out the comments there as well, they are insightful. Also see that he mentions that the IP address of the server has changed in the past which might also be the issue; Maybe you need a sniffer to check out what's going on :)

Using a sniffer helped find out that nothing was happening. Then I noticed that when I got a voicemail notification message, it said that I had been left voicemail message at mailbox xxxxxx.

I used that number and the instructions from the posting in the google cache and got it to work.

Thanks for your help,

Geoff,

For future reference here is my iax.conf information:

register =>
<spikkousername>-<voicemail-box-number-from-email>:passw...@82.80.252.234

[<spikkousername>-<voicemail-box-number-from-email>]
username= <spikkousername>-<voicemail-box-number-from-email>
secret=PASSWORD
context=spikko
type=friend
host=82.80.252.234
qualify=yes
requirecalltoken=no                     ; MUST BE SET TO NO

--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Jerusalem Israel geoffreymendel...@gmail.com