On Jan 21, 2010, at 1:56 AM, Ori Berger wrote:

been using asterisk, a pstn->sip DID (didww) and a sip->pstn termination (grnvoip) for the last year, and it's been working very well. I'm about to purchase[1] an Epson Artisan 810, which can also work as a Fax, and I would like to put it to that use. (Oh, and I'm located in the US)

I sent these to Ori privately, but for completeness, I figured it would be a good idea to send them to the list. Note that I know NOTHING about the companies other than a friend of mine in the US uses them for VOICE NOT FAX.

I should warn you that my experience has been that many of the VoIP providers in the US are not well connected here and they are not usable here. Since Ori is in the US, that is not an issue for him.

http://vitelity.com/index.php?p=retailserv

They have incoming fax numbers. You pay a monthly fee and per minute charge and your faxes are delivered via email.

http://www.gafachi.com/

They offer T.38 service.

Geoff.
--